Benefits Compared to a Pool
Swim spas have grown in popularity over the past 10 years for a number of reasons
- Much lower purchasing and running costs than a pool
- Backyards are getting smaller and a pool takes too much room
- Swim Spas suit problem sites with access issues and / or rock under ground
- People are moving more frequently and a pool may not add value to your home.You can take your swim spa to your new home or sell it if you move.
- You can swim continuously in a swim spa where you can’t in most pools
- The smaller quantity of water in a swim spa means you can heat the water if you want.
- There is no external equipment that takes up extra room
- Swim spas are quieter
- There is less maintenance
- Most have hydro-massage jets as well and some have a separate spa so you can have both hot spa and cool pool in one compact unit.
Aussies are attracted to water and love to spend time at the beach, swimming pools and rivers to relax and unwind. These days it is more common than ever for adults to involve regular exercise as part of their daily routine and everyone knows the wide range of aerobic and other benefits swimming offers. But how many of us have the time to drive to the local swimming pool. It’s much better to be able to swim when you want in the privacy of your own home.
Kids also love the water but a large backyard swimming pool is out of the reach of many. This is why luxury swim spas have taken off as an affordable alternative to swimming pools, plunge pools, lap pools and spas.